We are a civic organization that works to develop the next generation of leaders by providing opportunities to stand up and take initiative in our community.
We engage young community members ages 21-40 through project management and social entrepreneurship that will make an impact in the Hutchinson community, while building our personal skills.
Jaycees around the state are responsible for organizing hundreds of community festivals and fundraisers, and creating opportunities for community members to engage with one another.
Our mission is to provide the opportunity for young individuals in Hutchinson to develop the leadership skills, social responsibility, entrepreneurship and fellowship necessary to create positive change.
The Hutchinson Jaycees exists because of our dedicated members.
Benefits to Membership
- Building your leadership skills by managing projects to improve your community
- Connecting with people in your community and building new friendships
- Hands-on experience in project management
- Raise funds for youth activities
- Be a part of giving back to the community with monetary donations
- Making a direct impact on the issues your community is facing by volunteering your time
- Being a part of a larger movement of young people wanting to make a difference
- Access to resources and networking opportunities
- Automatic membership to the US Chamber of Commerce
Learn More about the Hutchinson Jaycees